Employment OpportunitiesJoin our fun team
NDS is growing and is in need of a seasoned IT Consultant as well as an entry level Low Voltage Technician.
Please send your resume and job application (see button to the right) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Low Voltage Technician - we will train!
- Works under the supervision of a cabling supervisor.
- Works with CAT5, CAT6 and Fiber Optic cabling as well as IP cameras, phones, wireless access points, and other network infrastructure.
- Collaborates with NDS employees and management.
- Tracks and records hours worked as well as detail of work performed both accurately and timely.
- Work hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30
Other related, important skills/traits for all positions:
- Ethics and morals
- Positive attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Managing expectations
- Decision making
Benefits for full-time NDS employees:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premium
- 6 holidays
- 3 weeks PTO
- 3% matched retirement plan
- Long-term disability plan
- Annual wellness benefit